September 28, 2007

Just back from visiting Mama Girl.

When I get there, she was up on her feet looking much perkier than last evening. If I don't know better, Mama Girl looks so much better today. Her eyes are more alive.

However, Dr L informed that Mama Girl actually vomited again last night, which is not a good sign, indicating toxin-overload in her system.




The reason she appeared much alert today could be mostly due to her being taken off painkillers cos Dr L suspected that could be causing her guts discomfort and now, being off the painkillers, she is happier and does not look so doped up. Dr L should be starting Mama Girl on non-steriodal painkillers soon.

I sat on the floor by her cage and she came right up to me. And for the first few moments, she just lowered her head and try to come as close to me as possible.

Slowly, she relaxed and settled down, sitting down next to me and then she started giving me wet kisses on my face. (sorry, something went amiss with the video uploaded earlier...will try to figure it out..)

We took her out for a pee break cos she looked like she wanted to go out, but she didn't pee. She just seemed to want to go home. She must be missing home.


Despite the negative clinical indications (vomiting, toxins overload etc..), I choose to believe that Mama Girl is getting BETTER and BETTER every single minute.

And very soon, she will be all well, even much better than she was ever before. And as a gift to this beautiful soul, Mama Girl will go to a very very good family who will shower her with love.

I believe so!



* Mama Girl's entire medical procedures could cost up to $1000. We fully appreciate your support. Every little part counts. We thank you on behalf of Mama Girl. Pls email projectjkteam@yahoo.com.sg or make a bank transfer to DBS Savings Plus 050-5-017652. Thank you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happens with toxin overload? I am trusting God for his protection on this special beauty.

jules said...

Hey, reading all that u describe of Mama Girl and just looking at her pixs, I can believe what a sweet demeanour she has. She belongs to a warm home and I hope she will find just that. Will drop u a separate note on the transfer.

Anonymous said...

Reading about the whole episode of what Girl is going through, I'm really sorry I can't be there for her. My heart is so heavy, but I know God will see everything through for dear Girl. I'll be back to Singapore tomorrow, and will make a trip to see Girl. Thanks for following up on her so closely.All will be well.

jt

Anonymous said...

Let's continue to pray for our beloved Mama Girl. Best wishes to her!