January 27, 2008

Doby makes my morning

I just returned from seeing Doby, brought by J and her husband to 'test water' at the petshop where our boy will be boarded in the near future for one month. Familiarisation was ok, and our adoptive parents are happy with the condition where Doby will call home for the one month.

But more to discuss, as Doby, freshly graduated from basic levels of training, has a temperament that needs a dose of special attention.

Nevertheless, it was a great morning -- the very sight of Doby, all sturdy (and surprisingly medium-sized, compared to his stray dad and mum) and friendly, makes my morning. It reminds me of how I should be thankful -- having J and family accepted Doby into their family, their doing a marvellous job at nurturing a dog they didn't intend to keep; the hope that keeps us going.

An encouraging Sunday morning.

No comments: