February 1, 2008

Today is my

last day at work and I now step fully into the final stage of preparation for my move to New Zealand Massey University to fulfil my heart's calling to be a Vet.

Counting down now as I'll fly off on 9 Feb.

Thank you all so much for your strong support, belief & encouragement in Project JK. Let us all persevere on, each in our own ways, to better the situation for our animals and the people around us. To show kindness -- one animal, one person at a time. Kindness has an impact more far-reaching than we may imagine. It can literally change the world.

Will keep u all posted via a blog which I'll start on my days in NZ. Will miss home and all for a season but I will be back as there is work here to be done!

During this period, should you require any help, you can continue to email projectjkteam@yahoo.com.sg. The team, with my counterpart, KZ, will continue to do our best to help whenever we can.

My heartfelt gratitude once again for your big heart which has led us into miracles upon miracles. Thank you ever so much. It has been a wonderful journey.

2 comments:

EJ. said...

Wish you much success in your studies, J.

jules said...

Wishing you all the best :-)