September 1, 2008

Today is a day

when I feel that too much spoken, written, shared - may not be such an ideal thing at all times.

Reminded of this when I spoke with C who told me that after many many years on the streets helping in whatever ways she can for the needy animals, she has learnt to go about her work quietly. Very much on her own.

It's something the people who are giving their time and efforts and heart on the streets will understand.

Cos after all, it is for the animals. Not for us. They are why we started doing what we do. And why you started doing what you do.

When enough is enough, we should all stand together and find strength in unity, for that very purpose which we are all aiming for - A better place for our animals. And indirectly, but most certainly, a better place for us all. In an openness and integrity that allows the heart to do some good work in a fresh scene of freedom and encouragement.

Think I should remain silent for awhile now.

1 comment:

jules said...

I cannot agree enough... i have learnt too, that it's best to go about my work quietly, "undercover" and in silence. No fear of repercussions and at my own pace.