November 28, 2008

This email has circulated

for a season many months ago, and now it has started going around again. Do take note that this is a hoax email. The ISP was found to originate from India, and those who received it would note that the email address gmail.com was spelt wrongly. So do not forward on nor reply. Simply delete it.

"Hi, My name is Sarah Collins and I own a veterinary clinic where I practice both exotic and companion animal medicine. We recently acquired new medical supplies and a new mobile van and now offering to donate one ultrasound, autoclave and a pre-used mobile van. Please give me detailed information about your work and let me know if these contributions would benefit your organization.
Best Wishes, Sarah CollinsB.S., Veterinary Science.D.V.M.,Veterinary Medicine.Ph.D.,Veterinary Physiology."

No comments: