September 19, 2006

PLEASE HELP THIS PUPPY

" Please help spread the word around.

This puppy, rescued from a factory in Jurong over the weekend is in urgent need of a good home, preferably someone living on landed property cos it's of local breed and hence would grow up to be a big dog.


I only managed to rescue one, the other two have been taken away by some bad foreign workers, not too sure whether they have already been killed and eaten or ?????

It's a male, abt 3 mths old, of local breed. I'm having difficulties coping as I already have 5 cats at home and they are not too happy abt it, refusing to step out of my bedroom. Mother-in-law is jumping but fortunately, I have the support of my husband.

I will TRY to foster it until a suitable home has been found. But I need help to care for the puppy this weekend cos I m going for a short trip this Friday. Can anyone help? Just 2 nights (Fri morning-Sun morning). I'll fetch it on Sun afternoon.

With the help of some friends from animal welfare societies, pictures of the puppy have been posted on the doggie site and website of the Action for Singapore Dog (ASD).


Sending him to SPCA would be the last resort and only after I have tried in vain to get him adopted.
I can be contacted at hp. 9479 4329.

Thanks.

Warmest Regards
Liza Cheng Leng Leng "

No comments: