October 12, 2007

A dear friend just called me



to speak about Jane Goodall. A fresh reminder of a woman who has accomplished so much for the chimps with her big heart that embraces all of nature, all of us, all of them. Life is life, no matter what form it takes. And to embrace all life forms, we are embracing ourselves.

I remember watching her on TV, seeing her photos as a young lady of 26, and thinking to myself how pretty she was then. Young, fresh, a small lady but with great love and determination.

Now when I look at her, white with age at 73, she is not just pretty, she is beautiful. I guess you can't help but be beautiful when you are using your gift to make each day a better one.

Living fully is living beautifully.

I just might get to meet Jane Goodall very soon.

"We have a choice to use the gift of our lives .... to make the world a better place." Jane Goodall

1 comment:

jules said...

Oh, u are one lucky person if u can get to meet Jane Goodall ! Better than winning 4D anytime ! She is indeed such an inspiring and amazing lady.